[AusNOG] Aussie Broadband Outage

Luke Thompson luke.t at tncrew.com.au
Thu Oct 27 17:04:35 AEDT 2022

They're being quite reserved thus far.

Though on Whirlpool, Phil Britt has said:

/"The change was very minor, simply adding a new customer IP range which
is done all the time. Looks like it has slipped through some validation
checks.

Automation is the ability to break things at scale unfortunately.

We need to do better in this space. I accept that. And we will."/

Cheers,

Luke Thompson
Chief Technical Officer

The Network Crew Pty Ltd