[AusNOG] Superloop NBN Outage

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Jan 17 13:41:58 AEDT 2022

the problem is you posted this to a network operators list, however that
seems to have gone to shit in recent years, I think the list you're
looking for is user at whingepool.dev.null

On 16/01/2022 12:47, Christopher Hawker wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Already did that, that's the first thing I did. Received the usual
> "unplanned outage, no information available, no ETA available" spiel.
> The NBNco website was able to give me more information (albeit very
> basic information) than the Superloop operator was. Given the outage
> has been going on for almost 6 hours someone would know something.
>
> Hence my call for help here. If anyone knows or has any more detail
> it'd be a big help as I'm managing a few services that are offline.
>
> I also know that this list goes to 1000's of people so unless you
> possess any relevant information to the question at hand, then please
> reply off-list. I do have a chuckle at some of the trivial replies.
>
> CH
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 16 Jan 2022, at 1:35 pm, Mark Smith <markzzzsmith at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Contact their customer support.
>
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2022, 12:41 Christopher Hawker, <chris at thesysadmin.dev>
> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> There's an apparent outage affecting Superloop customers connecting to
> the 2NEW POI. Their client portal lists the severity as low (not sure
> how that determination is made) and the notification provides
> absolutely no information regarding what caused it or an ETA.
>
> The disruption ID is 991D0. Would anyone please be able to shed some
> light on this?
>
> Thanks,
> CH _______________________________________________

Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to
copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate
this message without the authors express written authority to do so.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then
delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.