[AusNOG] Superloop NBN Outage

Christopher Hawker email at chrishawker.com.au
Sun Jan 16 13:47:40 AEDT 2022

Mark,

Already did that, that’s the first thing I did. Received the usual “unplanned outage, no information available, no ETA available” spiel. The NBNco website was able to give me more information (albeit very basic information) than the Superloop operator was. Given the outage has been going on for almost 6 hours someone would know something.

Hence my call for help here. If anyone knows or has any more detail it’d be a big help as I’m managing a few services that are offline.

I also know that this list goes to 1000’s of people so unless you possess any relevant information to the question at hand, then please reply off-list. I do have a chuckle at some of the trivial replies.

CH

Sent from my iPhone