[AusNOG] Verizon in AU still in business?

David Witham david.witham at netsip.com.au
Tue Jan 17 13:56:56 EST 2017

Hi Frank,

Advice we had from Verizon Business:

*Effective 1 February 2016, this mailbox (cs at sg.verizonbusiness.com
<cs at sg.verizonbusiness.com>) will no longer be in operation. *This is part
of Verizon’s continuous improvement to provide a better Customer
Experience. Customers can utilize the following methods to create or check
the status of a repair ticket:

   - use their login credentials to create or check their ticket via the
   Verizon Enterprise Center (VEC) portal at
   https://enterprisecenter.verizon.com.
   - create or check a ticket using our Quick Task function at
   https://enterprisecenter.verizon.com. No login is required. Due to
   security reasons, limited information can be viewed.
   - phone our technical support helpdesk. Our APAC hotline numbers can be
   located at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/support/.
   - utilize Live Chat to check on their existing ticket.

HTH

regards,
David

On 17 January 2017 at 12:18, Frank Lin <twin.monkeys.enterprises at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Out of topic but I have been having a very bad time trying to sort out an
> existing PSTN issue with Verizon Business in AU.
>
> Yes, they don't own any PSTN (they are running off Telstra). But I can't
> even get VB to tell me who is our account manager. Calls to their HQ in St
> Leonard drops after a few seconds. Their SG/PH tech support seems to be
> going round and round but still unable to answer any of my questions.
>
> It was a very simple question
> - who authorised the disconnection?
> - fix the disconnected connection...
>
> And this has been going on for a month now...
>
> What are you experiences with VB lately? Are you able to speak to someone
> in AU?
>
> thanks,
> Frank
>
> --
> Frank Lin
> 0411 56 89 21
> frank at linhaven.com

David Witham
Senior Voice/Systems Engineer

NetSIP Pty Ltd – An Over the Wire Company
Level 21, 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000

t    +61 1300 638 747
e   david.witham at netsip.com.au    www.netsip.com.au
<https://macowa.netsip.com.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=95eec4d12cf0400796940d56513ed0f7&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.netsip.com.au>

<https://macowa.netsip.com.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=95eec4d12cf0400796940d56513ed0f7&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.netsip.com.au>