[AusNOG] Verizon in AU still in business?

Frank Lin twin.monkeys.enterprises at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:18:49 EST 2017

Out of topic but I have been having a very bad time trying to sort out an
existing PSTN issue with Verizon Business in AU.

Yes, they don't own any PSTN (they are running off Telstra). But I can't
even get VB to tell me who is our account manager. Calls to their HQ in St
Leonard drops after a few seconds. Their SG/PH tech support seems to be
going round and round but still unable to answer any of my questions.

It was a very simple question
- who authorised the disconnection?
- fix the disconnected connection...

And this has been going on for a month now...

What are you experiences with VB lately? Are you able to speak to someone
in AU?

thanks,
Frank

--