[AusNOG] Data Retention Workshop - Tuesday 28th July

Richard Ham - Lists rich-lists at edit-co.com
Wed Jul 29 10:50:40 EST 2015

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the summary! I had figured that those at the event were concentrating hard given the lack of reply. Now that we’re down to 15 days before the DRIPs are due, I suspect that some of us are looking at some very long nights writing these monsters up. Any help from the videos or similar is going to be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard