[AusNOG] Simon Hackett's slide deck from AusNOG 2014 with added audio

Paul Jones paul at pauljones.id.au
Wed Sep 10 17:43:35 EST 2014

That’s a nice logical argument, but do you have any evidence to support it? We’ve had a saturated ADSL market now for a few years, but I still can’t see any evidence of slowing usage. Or rather, the rate of increase doesn’t seem to be slowing. Personally my guess was that it would slow 50% or so, but I appear to be wrong. Which I guess means I forfit the right to ever run an ISP ☺

Paul.