[AusNOG] Anyone from tpp on list?

ANSA SERVERS info at ausnetservers.net.au
Mon Sep 1 20:40:40 EST 2014

Hi Jared,

If your referring to my comment that I made, its nothing but the truth. For everyone out there that thinks cutting costs and outsourcing is a good thing for your customer service then think again.

The issue is such a simple fix its nothing that needs level 3.

End of rant.

Regards,

Matthew Matters  Managing Director / CEO of Aus Net Servers Australia Pty Ltd
Management Department  |  Small Business Hosting Sales & Services  |  Aus Net Servers Australia Pty Ltd
P  1300 933 038  |  M  0428 028 091  |  E  mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au<mailto:mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au> |  W  www.ausnetservers.net.au<http://www.ausnetservers.net.au/>
ABN 25 162 013 194 | ACN 162 013 194 | ARBN B2318 229M | #1 For Dedicated Hosting Solutions For Small Business Since 2007