[AusNOG] Transit over Megaport - who?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Oct 15 18:27:50 EST 2013

Hey Joe,

At the moment it looks like Megaport is still working out their pricing.

Last week they were $500 for peering and $250 for VxC access.

They've now changed it to $500 which now includes both... yah.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call