[AusNOG] NBN Review shows FTTN blowout of 12bn, FTTH blowout of 29bn

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Mon Dec 16 00:00:36 EST 2013

I'm not sure how the ... legal folks, would be able to prove their
coverage, perhaps in some areas it'd be obvious, but I'm sure TPG could
cover 30-40% of Australia within 1KM even prior to aapt/pipe.

Obviously it is, and given how crazy their routing is I'm not saying a TPG
'NBN' would be awesome per se, but it'd probably be better than the failBN
that the current gov. is proposing.

On the network side the main advantage TPGBN has would be FTTP, removing
all the CAN issues.

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 11:53 PM, Paul Brooks <pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au