[AusNOG] Fwd: LulzSec Leader Arrested in Sydney - One of our

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Sat Apr 27 18:56:07 EST 2013

Frequently confidential? What part of NDA don't you grasp? Unless Bevan
himself decides to post whatever tidbit of information that we didn't
currently know (we could probably find it out easily enough if we did
either way), then I don't see how it will ever be any more information than
AusNOG contains, and with aforementioned 'leaking' there'll be no less
press, lawyers, or bottom-dwelling scum either. (btw how stupid do you
think such a 'leaker' would be.. obviously they wouldn't just setup a plain
email to web, they'd strip out all the headers and so forth leaving only
the posters name and the post.. theres software to do this on google..)