[AusNOG] Fwd: LulzSec Leader Arrested in Sydney - One of our

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Sat Apr 27 18:44:00 EST 2013

> We'll probably get the stop thread message soon if we continue discussion
> on this, annnnd, I'm still amused at how/why people think the new list will
> be closed to the 'public'. It takes 5 minutes to setup an email pipe to
> replicate the 'private' content elsewhere.

I've resisted posting on this thread.... but seriously????

It would take exactly *ONE* message to identify which scumbag was
retransmitting the email, and then they'd be removed from the list,
probably permanently.

I don't know if I'll be permitted on the new list or not. Either way, a
list free of "the press", lawyers, and the bottom-dwelling scum who would
otherwise misuse what is frequently confidential material is a good thing
IM(NS)HO.