[AusNOG] Telstra BDAS service

James McMillan JMcMillan at NetIntellect.com.au
Thu Mar 1 09:04:51 EST 2012

I dealt with them Tuesday, it was uneventful.
Although I do agree the time on hold was a bit excessive.

Regards

James McMillan
Network Analyst

jmcmillan at netintellect.com.au<mailto:jmcmillan at netintellect.com.au>
Phone: 02 60510999

From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Bruce Forster
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 8:37 AM
To: ausnog at ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] Telstra BDAS service

Hi noggers,

Just wondering if others out there are having some problems with getting tickets worked on at Telstra from the BDAS level 2 team.

I lodged a ticket on Friday the 24th, by Wednesday 29th still no action on the ticket, no one could give me an eta, and I spent about 1.5 hours on hold one session was about an hour on hold to talk to someone.

They normally provide amazing response times and have great service I'm just wondering what's going on? Can't get a real answer out of Telstra and have been told I just have to wait..

(in before updating prefix-lists)

Regards,

Bruce

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg