[AusNOG] Telstra BDAS service

jtaranto at iprimus.com.au jtaranto at iprimus.com.au
Thu Mar 1 12:44:11 EST 2012

Same here... Telstra have been faffing around with "high localised work load"
with all services we have jobs booked out to them for the N.S.W/QLD/VIC/TAS.

Constantly shifting their Targe Restoration Time by days at a time. Escalation
dosnt seem to work either :-(

I would really like to shine by steel-cap boots on their behinds!