[AusNOG] Suspected routing issue at TPG

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Sep 1 11:58:23 EST 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-01 at 11:48 +1000, Jared Hirst wrote:

> Ah ok no per my last email we raised this at 8:30am and I have made
> one call since then,

> as I waited an hour to get a ticket id, i think I

OHHHH.... That puts things in a different light, that is very
unacceptable. I would talk to your account manager about that.

You know I added, but deleted, from my last post something like
"assuming the front of house monkey understands the urgency"  ... it
seems I should have included it because clearly this one did not.