[AusNOG] Cessnock Exchange

Grant Moritz grant at valkyrieit.net.au
Wed Nov 16 04:48:08 EST 2011

Which DSLAM are they on?

There is an upgrade scheduled for QCESSE4005M due for January 2012, apart
from that there have been a number of other upgrades performed over the
last few months according to TW records so doesn't look like they're
abandoning upgrades on it.

What's important to remember is that sometimes TW will not list a date for
the upgrade (See:
http://telstrawholesale.com/products/data/dsl-internet-grade/adsl-reports-plans/index.htm
and
check backhaul/software upgrade lists) and it sometimes comes across as
they don't have plans for it. It's not a great situation but when you get
that response back you'll have to keep following up with them for updates
until it gets put on the schedule.

If them trying to move your customer to Bihpond shocks you then you haven't
seen half of the dodgy things that they do, It's really a shame that some
of the great people in TW ADSL Faults Centre are let down by Telstra's
overall attitude to it's wholesale customers.