[AusNOG] Cessnock Exchange

Brent Paddon brent at overthewire.com.au
Tue Nov 15 16:57:26 EST 2011

I wonder if this will make any difference - one article I read seemed to
indicate that these upgrades were being supplemented with backhaul upgrades.

http://exchange.telstra.com.au/?p=15830

Once, speaking to an equipment vendor, I was told that some of those RIM's
are connected back to the main exchange with 4x2M IMA circuits (Inverse
Multiplexed ATM) - meaning the whole RIM has 8M/8M to it.

I would also be curious to see if Telstra somehow prioritise Bigpond
traffic, but somehow I doubt it.

Brent

*Brent Paddon
Director*Phone : 07 3847 9292