[AusNOG] Cessnock Exchange

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Tue Nov 15 16:04:01 EST 2011

This is nothing new though - I'm sure we've all had the classic experience
of trying to get a VULL out of Telstra but there are no lines available.
 Then the customer puts an order for a retail PSTN through and magically
there's one in place already.  They've always put Telstra Retail ahead of
the wholesale customers.

--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.