[AusNOG] AusNOG-02 - 1 week to go

Steve Baxter steve at thebaxters.com
Thu Aug 14 06:52:00 EST 2008

Hello,

This is just a friendly reminder from the organisers that there is only
1 week to go until AusNOG starts in Sydney.

This year is shaping up to be bigger than last year. The program can be
seen at:

http://www.ausnog.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&It
emid=62

A breakdown of the speakers can be seen at :

http://www.ausnog.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=45&It
emid=58

The included APNIC training details can be seen at :

http://www.apnic.net/training/registration/20080820.html
http://lists.ausnog.net/pipermail/ausnog/2008-August/001550.html

Generally at www.ausnog.net you can find more details such as
accommodation and others.

Last year had to reject folks at the door as many thought that
registration could occur on the day and we ended up exceeded the venue
capacity. We have a bigger venue this, registrations at this stage are
far stronger than last year so in order to avoid disappointment please
register before the day.

Cheers,

THE ORGANISERS (organisers at ausnog.net)

PS. The social event is looking like the place to be conduct quality
networking.