[AusNOG] What does an IPv6 broadband service look like?

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Sun Aug 3 22:55:47 EST 2008

On Sun, Aug 03, 2008, Mark Newton wrote:

> On 03/08/2008, at 7:32 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> >
> >* Some kind of dhcp/ddns based name update scheme?
>
> I think it'll be this one.
>
> It's a fascinating issue that nobody has even started working
> on yet, isn't it? :-)

Holy crap, is it really this bad? Christ.

I forsee some bind hackery in the near future for my small-ISP-IPv6-experiment.
Right when I find some 256meg RAM sticks for a pair of NPE-225s LNSes..

Oh, on that note. I was thinking of rolling some 12.2SB on NPE-225 for this
IPv6 + QoS LNS experiment. Has anyone had any experience with wholesale DSL
aggregation services as found in Australia? 12.2SB? 12.4 mainline/T?
Any other suggestions/feedback? :)

Adrian