[AusNOG] iiNet/Westnet Hosted domain passwords

ausnog at perthwebhosting.net ausnog at perthwebhosting.net
Fri Mar 17 15:07:49 AEDT 2023

Hi All,

If anyone works for iiNet/Westnet that is on the list and works in the
hosting department, we have a few clients wishing to transfer their
international TLDs out to us. When we login to their iiNet/WN control panel
retrieve the EPP code we get an error message.

Domain Password is unknown for domain id=xxxxx
Error Code: 0xb58872c0.
Report ID: 2287534

I have at least 6 clients that have all rung in to the iiNet support desk
waited on the phone for over an hour only to be get told that iiNet/Westnet
will get back to them but they don't. Can someone get back to us off-list
please?

Thanks

Cameron