[AusNOG] Optus Hack

Narelle Clark narellec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:55:16 AEST 2022

Yep

A lot of this is in the industry codes we live with, and yes, there are
differing opinions on what is a reasonable business purpose and for how
long. Other good suggestions have been made, but on the voice print one, I
now answer the phone with a non-descript noise, rather than my name as this
would therefore be snippable and usable!

Ah for the olden days when things were simpler, and the worst you got was a
kid asking if Mr Walls was there...

Narelle

--

Narelle