[AusNOG] Has iiNet/TPG/Internode Etc Depeered

Brad Gould brad.gould at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:14:16 AEDT 2022

This is causing hairpinning of traffic through WA.

I had a family member impacted - they raised a support ticket and after a
NBN tech was dispatched to their house and found no fault with the FTTN,
was told by the Network team that SA --> WA --> NSW was the faster path,
and the old path would not return.