[AusNOG] Optus routing/internet issues

Andrew Barbara andrew at focusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 24 13:11:38 AEST 2022

Hi Darren

We have had issues today with clients on optus internet reaching out prefixes

We do not connect with optus however

So can confirm something is going on, but much like yourself I can’t pinpoint the issue also.

All I can do is email them at their public email addresses, but some have already bounced!!

Cheers

Andrew

​Kind Regards,
Andrew Barbara
Managing Director
P 1300 077 777
D (08) 6500 0501M 0438 979 044
28 Brown Street East Perth WA 6004
www.focusnet.com.au
This e-mail and / or any attachment(s) is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient(s) and it may contain confidential or privileged information. It may not represent the opinion(s) of FocusNet Group and may have been sent without the consent of FocusNet Group. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately at support at focusnet.com.au and delete the email. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.