[AusNOG] Registration for AusNOG 2022 is now open

david at hughes.id david at hughes.id
Mon Jun 13 14:17:06 AEST 2022

Good afternoon everyone

AusNOG 2022, the 15th annual AusNOG Conference will be held at the Sofitel Hotel in Melbourne on September 1 & 2.   Details of the conference, the accommodation discount, and the all important registration link can be found on the AusNOG web site at

		https://www.ausnog.net

And before the inevitable question is asked, the conference we held in April '22 was actually AusNOG 2021 as it was scheduled for Sept 2021 and then delayed a couple of times due to COVID-19.  We look forward to seeing you all in Melbourne in September for AusNOG 2022.

Regards,

David, on behalf of the AusNOG Board

AusNOG 2022 is Proudly Support by