[AusNOG] telstra.extranet issues

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at iperium.com.au
Tue Jul 26 19:32:13 AEST 2022

Can also confirm, identical scenario where we’re running SDWAN over Telstra 4G for failover and monitoring on some Starlink services, we’ve lost the Telstra 4G’s that are behind Telstra.Extranet.

Nathan Brookfield
General Manager

p: 1300 592 330 | m: 0412 266 008
e: Nathan.brookfield at iperium.com.au<mailto:Nathan.brookfield at iperium.com.au> | w: iperium.com.au

Suite 702, 82 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000
[cid:image001.png at 01D8A126.670C7B10]
Your Telco Team