[AusNOG] APNIC RPKI Deployathon (5 April 2022)

Tashi Phuntsho toebinoz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 20:32:00 AEDT 2022

Hi All,
With the confirmation of AusNOG2021 dates for 6-7 April, we (APNIC) have
re-confirmed our RPKI Deployathon on 5 April 2022.

Since we have limited capacity, please register here:
https://academy.apnic.net/en/events?id=a0B2e000000StnAEAS

The draft agenda for the RPKIathon is here for your reference:
https://wiki.apnictraining.net/rpki-ausnog2021/agenda

Looking forward to seeing you all in April.

Cheers,
--
Tashi (on behalf of APNIC)

--