[AusNOG] Telstra 4G issue - Forestania

Steve Hille steve at kararconsulting.com
Mon Feb 21 20:26:27 AEDT 2022

Hi folks,

I have a site in outback Western Australia (Forestania) where I run a 1941 with a 4G HWIC out to Telstra.

Someone from Telstra was at site last week and now the network is unuseable, I can get pings through at like 5 second intervals, sometimes it gets a little better but it has become almost completely unuseable.

Calling the Telstra support line and going to someone in the Philipines is going to get me exactly nowhere other than a headache, has anyone got any thoughts on how to get to Telstra support that might actually be able to help me?

Cheers,

Steve