[AusNOG] Cloudflare DNS Records

Christopher Hawker chris at thesysadmin.dev
Mon Dec 12 10:57:26 AEDT 2022

Hello all,

If there are any Cloudflare people here, could you please reach out to me off-list?

Issue: We've discovered that there are DNS records pointing to IPs on a delegation assigned by APNIC which are being announced by our ASN, and we are having issues with getting these records removed as the domains aren't ours and there's no contact info on the domain's Whois info, nor are the records authorised. Normal Cloudflare support channels are proving to be a challenge.

Thanks,
CH.