[AusNOG] Telstra contacting ex-ADSL customers - illegal?

Jennifer Sims jenn at jenn.id.au
Tue Sep 28 12:52:32 EST 2021

When they went to FTTC with another provider, this process never told Telstra to cancel the ADSL as it’s not on the nbn platform.

So it’s not illegal as much as it is, just poor form.

Your customer should have told Telstra to cancel the service if they were with another provider.

Sent from my iPhone