[AusNOG] Cloudflare poor peering performance - Sydney

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Mon Jun 7 13:51:26 EST 2021

Hi All,

For several months now we've seen a decline in peering performance on Cloudflare in Sydney.

Low traffic numbers over our peer and rising traffic via transit that was previously over our peering connection.

Cloudflare support says all OK but clearly it's not. I've not changed any ACLs or routing.

As a test, we migrated a handful of customers to another proxy service and they are working as expected.

My question - is anyone else experiencing similar with Cloudflare peering in Sydney ?

Not looking to start an opinion or sales thread, happy to discuss off-list.

Many thanks

Darren.