[AusNOG] Assistance With Failover Cluster

Andrew Robinson andrew at thetubes.com.au
Fri Jun 4 20:18:54 EST 2021

Hi All,

Think we’ve got it all sorted for now. Thanks to everyone that offered assistance on a Friday night.

Thanks,
Andrew

On 4 Jun 2021, at 6:12 pm, Andrew Robinson <andrew at thetubes.com.au<mailto:andrew at thetubes.com.au>> wrote:

[This email originated from outside the organisation]

Hi All,

Looking for some urgent assistance tonight with a Hyper-V Failover Cluster that we are having some issues with. If anyone has advanced knowledge of Hyper-V and failover clustering your help would be greatly appreciated and renumeration provided
If you can contact me off the list that would be great.

Thanks,
Andrew
0400 176 146
andrew at thetubes.com.au<mailto:andrew at thetubes.com.au>