[AusNOG] Ongoing Telstra mobile internet outage in Darwin NT

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Mon Dec 20 11:22:47 AEDT 2021

Thanks Russell.

D.

From: Russell Langton <russell3901 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 20 December 2021 11:16 AM
To: Darren Moss <Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au>
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Ongoing Telstra mobile internet outage in Darwin NT

Hi Darren,

This is not an ideal experience....
I checked the outage board for NT and there is nothing for the CBD there.

I'll reach out to you for more details so we can resolve this.

On Sun, Dec 19, 2021 at 3:29 PM Darren Moss <Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au<mailto:Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au>> wrote:
Good Afternoon,

There has been an ongoing outage for Telstra mobile internet services in Darwin CBD for more than 10 days now.

We have staff in the territory deploying infrastructure who have no mobile internet access. We’ve recently ported them from Vodafone to Telstra.

I’ve gone through the usual channels and today was told “not to worry the backend team is looking into this”.

That’s great but can anyone shed some light on what the problem is and when service will be restored ?

Thank you.

Darren.