[AusNOG] Urgent: Telstra NOC

David Hughes david at hughes.id
Wed Sep 30 08:59:12 EST 2020

I'll second this.  Having Russell and is peers on the list and in a position to help resolve problems in a timely manner is fantastic for our industry and our clients.  Telstra is a big beast with lots of moving parts, yet I've lost count of the number of times issues have been addressed through this informal channel.  Nice one guys.

Thanks

David