[AusNOG] going rate for a rooftop installation?

Karl Auer kauer at biplane.com.au
Wed Jun 5 13:00:21 EST 2019

On Wed, 2019-06-05 at 12:49 +1000, Mark Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 12:40, Jim Woodward <jim at alwaysnever.net>
> wrote:

it seems the rate is very variables.

I think the owners in "my" case just want not to be ripped off. They
are smart enough to know that having and providing access to an antenna
on their roof is going to cost them something, that the roof itself is
an asset that must be paid for and maintained, and that the carrier is
getting a benefit from use of the roof. Those factors(plus a wish for a
modest profit and an awareness that their roof is in no way unique in
this area) will inform the price they ask for.

Regards, K.

Karl Auer (kauer at biplane.com.au)
http://www.biplane.com.au/kauer
http://twitter.com/kauer389

GPG fingerprint: 8D08 9CAA 649A AFEF E862 062A 2E97 42D4 A2A0 616D
Old fingerprint: A0CD 28F0 10BE FC21 C57C 67C1 19A6 83A4 9B0B 1D75