[AusNOG] going rate for a rooftop installation?

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:49:56 EST 2019

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 12:40, Jim Woodward <jim at alwaysnever.net> wrote:

> [...]

Surely there's a rough average ball park figure, which I'm guessing
the OP was asking for.

$100? $500? $2500? $5000? $10 000? $100 000? $1 000 000?

The length of a piece of string might be infinite in theory and
abstract. In practice there's going to be an average length, which
string users will know the price of (and I guess will be the average
price and length of a ball.)