[AusNOG] Small box for wanem

Richard Nelson richardn at waikato.ac.nz
Tue Feb 5 14:56:20 EST 2019

Intel based solutions:

We have several Up-boards https://up-shop.org/.  Ours are single
interface but there are dual Nic versions.  We like them.

The recent Odroid-H2 looks nice
https://www.hardkernel.com/shop/odroid-h2/  But they sold out really
fast and they haven't got more stock yet.

If you want more interfaces Qotom make interesting looking boxes.
https://qotom.aliexpress.com/store/108231 . The four and six interface
versions have Intel Nics and should support DPDK if that is useful.

Richard