[AusNOG] Telstra Business - known issues??

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Sat Apr 27 10:21:17 EST 2019

The Telstra T-gateway modem/router seems to forget port forwards with
regularity. I haven't tried their version 2 hardware though so if it's
new it may be different.
Probably teaching grand mother to suck eggs but have you rebooted the
modem then deleted and recreated the port forwards? I seem to recall it
fixing it for a week or two. I resorted to tunnelling connections out
then bouncing stuff back over the tunnel as the port forwards were so
spotty.