[AusNOG] NBN NCAS on Cisco 867VAE-K9

Jarryd Sullivan Jarryd.Sullivan at area9.com.au
Tue Apr 9 13:52:18 EST 2019

Hey Simon,

My apologies I should clarify. I am of the understanding that Cisco have two SKU’s for the 867 without wireless. There is the old Cisco 867VAE and the newer C867VAE. The latter might have this support, the original definitely doesn’t (I owned and used one at home) personally I remember testing 867’s with VDSL and threw them in the bin when we very quickly realised the sync issues.

Jarryd Sullivan