[AusNOG] Telstra multiple service faults - Chatswood Exchange?

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:18:16 EST 2019

I'm interested if there's been any interruption to Cloud Services, where
redundancy is part of the service offering, where this would appear to be a
breach of SLA:

"Cloud connections are built and configured as fully redundant from a
Telstra IP network service to supported cloud provider network edges.
Multiple high capacity ( Nx10G) links are configured as active/ backup – so
any router or link failure along the path triggers failover without
impacting cloud connectivity."

https://cloud.telstra.com/res/pdf/cloud-gateway-technical-guide-international.pdf

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins