[AusNOG] Sexual Harassment at AUSNOG Industry Events

Jonathan Brewer jon.brewer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 12:43:07 EST 2018

Hi Christian,

I don't know you and I don't remember meeting you at an AusNOG. But you've
got my attention now.

Your email to Bevan copying the list was possibly the least appropriate
response possible. You want him to out his staff that have been harassed,
because you don't believe him.

You want him to put his staff through it all again, by having their names &
contact details out there for everyone to see. So that some some misogynist
trolls (yep there are a few on this list) can use their mastery of
compromised accounts to anonymously make things worse for them.

No one cares if you believe Bevan. There's no way any of the harassers are
your staff. Your voice doesn't matter in this situation.

Regards,

Jon