[AusNOG] New IP range being Geoblocked by Foxtel Streaming

Louis Crossing me at louis.id.au
Fri Jun 15 14:11:40 EST 2018

Had this issue many times.

casops.casops at foxtel.com.au

Send them an email, follow it up with a phone call maybe a day later if you
haven't heard anything.
Casops don't fix it directly but they can contact the people that can; they
sometimes just need a bit of a nudge to follow it up. It's taken a few
months sometimes for it to be resolved.

Indeed, front-line support have been less than useless.