[AusNOG] New IP range being Geoblocked by Foxtel Streaming

Isaac Lo isaac.lo at net360.com.au
Fri Jun 15 13:42:02 EST 2018

Hi All,

I have a new allocated range from APNIC, however it appears the Foxtel Go streaming service sees this range as "not in australia". The range in question does show up as being in australia when using looks via speedtest.net and whatismyip services. So several geoip databases have been updated.

Anyone have a contact that can help me get changed?

Going via the front door, the Foxtel support desk blames us for being overseas even though we are not.

Regards
Isaac