[AusNOG] nbn compensation to customer

John G glendenning.j at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:08:17 EST 2018

I read in the media recently that there is a one off compensation fee of
$25 per missed visit? It was a month or more ago so Im rather hazy on the
details. I could be wrong.

When I was reading it I was wondering how an end customer would respond to
an offer of $25 for same, you are probably better off not mentioning the
amount if its small; the resulting TIO dispute could cost you ten times as
much plus the OPEX/opportunity cost in managing the dispute itself.

Great money spinner for the government. The more missed visits the more
money piles in!