[AusNOG] HFC

Burt Mascareigne Burt at stormnetwork.com.au
Tue Sep 12 15:52:30 EST 2017

Hi All

Thanks for the feedback.

From what I’ve gathered from the various replies.  It’s great if it works, and a nightmare if it doesn’t with no wiggle room.

Some common points, yes, I know about Office365…. The site uses a VPN and that’s why Static IP means nothing to us.  The MailServer is a “Mail Archiver” which we use to receive traffic from the Journaled Office 365 account.

I know a lot of people have strong opinions, but there is more than 1 way to skin a cat, and yours isn’t the only way. I know, shocking.

Due to costs, we will be getting the HFC with a small EFM for Internet backup, based of the feed back we got here.

Thank again for the help and advise guys 😊

Regards,

Burt Mascareigne
Mobile 0414 450 962   Office (02) 9965 5422
Address Level 19, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Web http://www.stormnetwork.com.au<http://www.stormnetwork.com.au/>
[01-300x70]