[AusNOG] Unlock Telstra NBN Porn

Bradley Amm brad at bradleyamm.com
Sun Jan 1 18:20:17 EST 2017

Hey

Can someone point me in the right direction/instructions on how to get the Level 1 Telstra Support to unlock the NBN port.

Was on the phone for an hour trying to get them to do it and they don't know what I'm talking about. They wanted me to put in the original modem. Doesnt work as it smoked. Plugged new modem in. Worked for 20 minutes then died and now wont sync. They have said a tech has to come out and have a look.  Uneeded as the port won't get sync and can be reset from the NBN portal and they say a tech wont come until Friday