[AusNOG] .AU Dns Issue?

Stuart Cole stuart.cole at digitalpacific.com.au
Tue Feb 14 22:22:47 EST 2017

Hi Mark,

This was my thoughts exactly. This is a massively significant event but yet
It seems to have flown almost completely under the radar.

AusReg had nothing on their notifications page and pretty early on in the
event we called them up and told them what we were seeing and got a “oh
really! can you please send that through in an email?”

So either their customer facing staff were unaware and the higher level
techs were.. or the more scary scenario is that an external organisation
(us) had to tell them about this because their monitoring was so poor that
they didn’t know.

Regards,

Stuart Cole.
Operations Manager

Phone: 1300 MY HOST (694 678)
Email: stuart.cole at digitalpacific.com.au
Website:  <http://www.digitalpacific.com.au/>
http://www.digitalpacific.com.au

<http://www.facebook.com/digitalpacific>
<http://www.twitter.com/digitalpacific>
<http://www.youtube.com/digitalpacificcloud>

<http://www.youtube.com/digitalpacificcloud>
We value your feedback and use it to continuously improve Digital Pacific,
please send your feedback to  <http://www.youtube.com/digitalpacificcloud>
<feedback at digitalpacific.com.au>feedback at digitalpacific.com.au

The information contained in this email is commercial-in-confidence. Any
opinions expressed herein are the opinion of the writer unless there is an
express indication to the contrary. If you are not the intended recipient
of this communication immediately reply by return and delete and destroy
all copies. Digital Pacific Pty Ltd disclaims all liability and
responsibility for any direct or indirect loss arising from the information
contained within or attached to this email.