[AusNOG] TPG Retail access to TPG/AAPT Wholesale Issues

Cameron Murray cameron.murray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:21:00 EST 2016

Guys.

We have been battling an issue along with our provider for some time now
when churning TPG retail connections to TPG/AAPT Wholesale. The issue arose
after we noticed that the customer was still being billed for their old TPG
retail product long after they have churned away.

The customer did what the customer thought was best and requested they be
cancelled due obvious churn away. The issue is that TPG Retail is dropping
the codes when they cancel the services in their system for the Wholesale
tails.

Has anyone come across this and had a happy resolution because all we have
currently is a "We can try put the codes back on however it may be 3 -5 WD"

Cheers

Cameron