[AusNOG] NEXTDC B1 - 4RU required

Michael Diamond mdiamond at binarynetworks.com.au
Wed Nov 30 09:35:38 EST 2016

Hi All,

We are looking for someone with 2- 4 RU available for a couple of switches in NEXTDC B1 and a Megaport connection so that we can trunk a handful of tails back to Syd.  Probably just for 6-12 months.

If anyone can help us out, it would be much appreciated,

Replies off-list please

Regards,
[BINARY NETWORKS]<http://www.binarynetworks.com.au/>
Michael Diamond / Chief Executive Officer
mdiamond at binarynetworks.com.au<mailto:mdiamond at binarynetworks.com.au>
BINARY NETWORKS
TRUECOM
BKB INTERNET
Customer Service: 1300 246 279
Office: (03) 9020 8400 / Fax: (03) 8080 0701
Direct: (03) 9020 8402
www.binarynetworks.com.au<http://www.binarynetworks.com.au>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/binary_networks>[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/binarynetworksau/>[Google +]<https://plus.google.com/108177951719625737299/>[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/binary-networks-australia>

Need technical support? Please contact our support department directly via email: support at binarynetworks.com.au or telephone: 1300 246 279 (option 2). Support requests that are sent direct to staff may not be actioned or may result in delays in responding to your enquiry.

Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.