[AusNOG] TPG Retail access to TPG/AAPT Wholesale Issues

Cameron Murray cameron.murray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:27:44 EST 2016

I thought I would give an update on this.

Nothing has changed and either party is willing to confirm the issue has
been fixed or put pen to paper saying it won't happen again. I don't
understand how hard this is, Sitting stuck in the middle of a 90 site churn
with the customer running two networks due to Retail having the ability to
cancel a wholesale product!

Sigh!